Options

Cisco Resource in St. Paul, MN and A/V project in WI

themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
First off, let me apologize to a few of the people on here. I know that I've talked to a few people and promised some work or that I'd call. I am just terrible with returning phone calls, it is just one of my down falls.

Anyways... I have 2 green lighted projects that I have need for. First, I need a backup cisco resource to help rack/stack 13 switches, 2 routers and some servers on June 8th - 9th. I have someone lined up but they might cancel so I'd like to have some that I can call if I need it. Pay is good but not discussed publicly. Second, HUGE 2 month + contract gig in Eau Claire, WI. This will be installing a bunch of A/V equipment. 40 hours/week (4 x 10 or 5xicon_cool.gif. I'll probably be getting a hotel for the week when I'm out there then just driving home on weekends. I need 1 or 2 more techs on this. For a tech I'm willing to pay for a separate room and a decent wage but no food money.

Anyone in the area that is interested please PM me asap. And, I will TRY to return phone calls but skype/AIM/email is the best way. Thanks.
Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013

Comments

• Options
    bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What kind of experience are you looking for? I'm in that area. I have just read the Network+ book and am scheduled to take the exam soon, not sure if that's enough but I figured I'd throw my name in the pool regardless.
    If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one
  • Options
    themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
    For the cisco one I just really need someone who understands plug the cable in port 45. That, and be able to lift the equipment. I can teach you Cisco if you like or you can just hang around while I configure.
    Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
    CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
    Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013
  • Options
    bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
    absolutely, I would love the opportunity. Could you PM me some details? dates times, things of that nature?
    If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one