Options

Passed CCNP Switch

ChSlavic71ChSlavic71 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I have been following these forums for a while now but have not made any comments on here until now. I have found many of the tips on here very useful to studying for the switch exam. I used the Implemeting Ciscp Ip switched networks. I would say that doing labs is essential to pass the exam. Make sure you understand how each conecpt work but in conjuction with everything else. Also the book is not to be your only source of info since in some areas its lacking. I was able to pass the exam in about 1 month of study now I will concentrate on passing routing. It is also helpful if you have some experience. Thanks to all for the good posts on here.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    MrBishopMrBishop Member Posts: 229
    Congrats and good luck with the ROUTE exam
    Degrees
    M.S. Internet Engineering | M.S. Information Assurance
    B.S. Information Technology | A.A.S Information Technology
    Certificaions
    Currently pursuing: CCIE R&Sv5
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    waragiwaragi Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, question still remains which is easier route or switch?.
  • Options
    7of97of9 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D
    Working on Security+ study, then going back to re-do my Cisco Certs, in between dodging moose and riding my Harley
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats and good luck on ROUTE. It's not so bad, it's just the book is really big.
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on ROUTE!
  • Options
    waragiwaragi Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow , congratulations , doing tshoot before route , you really know your stuff.