Options

use cached exchnaged mode

pakgeekpakgeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

This is my first post on this forum.

We are using exchnage 2003 server enterprise edition. I have a user who has two exchange account and using office 2003. He wants both accounts to be viewed when he logs on from his primary account. Also, he wants both the accounts to be seen offline or in cache exchange mode.

Problem:

When he logs on offline in cache exchage mode he can see his primary account but cannot see the other account. He does not have a problem when he is connected from the LAN or through a VPN.

Any suggestions how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Kaz

Comments

• Options
    PeccoPecco Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For the second account you could create a new PST file called "Inbox 2" and select the option "Deliver new e-mail to the following location"... select "Inbox 2". As long as the PST is stored locally your user system it will always be accessible. In most organizations PST files are stored in a user's home directory, if this is the case for you; there is an MS patch that will sync PST file from the network to the local harddrive (or where ever you specify). It's a simple MSP file and it's very easy to use.

Hope this help…sorry don’t have a link to the download…you’ll have to Google it.
    Lack of planning on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part!