Options

Need help!!!

PaperchaserPaperchaser Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Man I took the hardware test for the a+ yesterday scored 447. I failed as you can see. The practice exam I have was totally different from what was on the comp tia test. I just want some suggestions on what areas that I should focus on. Ive been studying just need to know where to focus. Or if any helpfull suggestions please I need them I have three weeks to pass the hardware and Os so I must utilize my study time the best way possible.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    What did you use for a study book? Did you look at the objectives?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    vexvex Member Posts: 113
    No offense but I think you should forget your 3 week time line. Your failing printout form the test center will tell you where you need additional study time. A 447 out of 900 would probably mean you need to study every area.

Cheers
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • Options
    PaperchaserPaperchaser Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the one of the books recomended in this site. Well I realized I havent been reading enough. I have been doing the practice exams and not enough reading. And now I am focusing on the objectives duhh. Dang It sucked not passing the first time. Well Im gonna give the Hardware another shot this thursday coming up. Thanx for the responses.