Options

[Quick Question] How to PM a member here?

hell911hell911 Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
i already activated my account through email, but still, i cant find any "Private Message" option?

pls reply, after i got my answer, you can close this topic.

tnx :)

Comments

• Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Think you either need a few more posts, or a little more age on your account. This is also why you cannot make a signature yet as well.

Normally though, you can click the person's name above their avatar...and one of the options will be the send them a PM.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    hell911hell911 Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SteveLord wrote: »
    Normally though, you can click the person's name above their avatar...and one of the options will be the send them a PM.

yes, this is not working. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Then you haven't met the criteria I mentioned earlier.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    hell911 wrote: »
    i already activated my account through email, but still, i cant find any "Private Message" option?
    Although Steve already answered your question it 'is' mentioned in the activation email as well:
    To prevent new users from sending unwanted private messages to other members new member won't be able to use the PM functionality till they have 10 posts in the forums. (If you are an actual person with no intention to spam, reply to this message and we'll speed up the process. Note this is not required for posting in our forums.)

In the meantime, I bumped your account to the fully functional group (so you can PM now).
This discussion has been closed.