Suggested Book for CompTIA cert

JLew24asuJLew24asu Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
first off, I apologize for my first thread which used some certification swear words (thread has be rightfully deleted). I'm new to this process.

moving on, I'm studying for the CompTIA exams and have been reading the Sybex complete study guide book but feel like I need more study material.

thanks to a suggestion on this forum, I'm also watching the videos from Trainsignal which are fantastic.

any other suggestions would be great.

thank you!

Comments

• ronni_linuxronni_linux Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JLew24asu wrote: »
    first off, I apologize for my first thread which used some certification swear words (thread has be rightfully deleted). I'm new to this process.

moving on, I'm studying for the CompTIA exams and have been reading the Sybex complete study guide book but feel like I need more study material.

thanks to a suggestion on this forum, I'm also watching the videos from Trainsignal which are fantastic.

any other suggestions would be great.

thank you!

that should be more than enough...try to do some practice tests to be more comfortable with exams
  • JLew24asuJLew24asu Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks ronni. any suggestions where to get some practice exams?
  • jornjorn Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Linux+ Guide to Linux Certification by Jason W. Eckert..
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd love to get my hands on those transcenders linux + modules.
  • Chris:/*Chris:/* Member Posts: 658 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Download VirtualBox, Ubuntu Linux and Scientific Linux or CentOS. They complete some of the examples provided the Linux+ guide. Between that and playing with the different versions you should be able to pass the test.
    Degrees:
    M.S. Information Security and Assurance
    B.S. Computer Science - Summa Cum Laude
    A.A.S. Electronic Systems Technology