Creating/Editing Digital Signature

wrightjwrightj Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just recently joined and this should be my 3rd post. I cannot find how to create or edit my signature. When I click on User CP (the "gear") and look at my settings, I can't discern any location where I can create or edit my signature. I've attached a screenshot.

Can someone please help me?!?

I've did some searches and found some topics, but nothing has been able to help. They all lead to the same location, but for me it doesn't exist. Does it relate to me being a n00b?

Ciao~
J

Comments

• wrightjwrightj Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    +1

I'm getting the views... but not getting the responses... help me good people icon_cheers.gif
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    I'd guess Webmaster has it setup that you have to be over a certain post count in order to set a signature.
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Yes, it is because you're a noob. You have to have an active account for a certain amount of time or reach a certain post count. PM a mod to know more.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
    I'd guess Webmaster has it setup that you have to be over a certain post count in order to set a signature.

thanks for the response. i figured as much, but couldn't find any active information about it.
    SteveLord wrote: »
    Yes, it is because you're a noob. You have to have an active account for a certain amount of time or reach a certain post count. PM a mod to know more.

n00bs ;) i'm good. i'll just have to continue posting!

here's to the coveted signature! :P
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Signatures are overrated. People abuse them by posting links to their outdated blogs. :)
    phoeneous wrote: »
    Signatures are overrated. People abuse them by posting links to their outdated blogs. :)

i wouldn't know... i haven't been graced with the ability to abuse ;)