Any interest in a JNCIE-Sec blog?

AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
I'm not one for Blogs, reading and definitely authoring but I was asked to do one back when I did the CCIE. Since I'm starting on the JNCIE-Sec I wanted to know if there was any interest in doing similar here (it doesn't bother me either way, so you won't offend with a 'No' :) ).
We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?

Comments

• AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I'd be very interesting in this, especially since I'll it's on my list of work goals. I wouldn't mind contributing if you need help too.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Righty I shall take the single Yay as > Nay :)....damnit I guess that means I have to end my post exam break, ah well.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    I'm still plowing my way through CCENT/CCNA before doing JNCIA-JUNOS, so I'm not up to the JunOS security piece yet, but I'm definitely interested.

My unfortunate situation is not having any non-production Juniper equipment to play with. I need to know JunOS 11; running JunOS 8 on a FreeBSD 6 Olive just isn't gonna cut it for me.