Just passed 70-663

the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm now a MCITP: EMA on Exchange 2010!

The test was very difficult. Definitely take your time. Read the questions thoroughly. I had ~40 Multiple Choice ~10 Drag-n-Drop/Hotspot and 2 testlets with 5q each.

Standard 15 minutes time limit on the testlets and i think 1.5 hrs on the multiple choice questions.

The exam is very in-depth. I used the Microsoft PressBook 70-663 Exam Guide. For labbing, luckily my employer has a decent vSphere setup. I created a lab with 10 vms and configured AD with 2 sites. 2 DCs, 2 Edge, 2 CAS, 2 HUB, 2 Mailbox.

I didn't have any Powershell questions.

Looks like I'm on to MCITP: EA!!
Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+

Comments

• rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! I just passed the 70-662 and this is next in my queue. How was the difficulty of this test compared to the 70-662?
  • the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, since you don't have the powershell questions, it seems to be somewhat equal to me. But the testlets were brutal. the time is what got me. 15 minutes to read, learn, digest and answer questions.
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work, I'm tired just reading your description.
  • MeatMeat Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□