can anyone answer this question? pls help

darksharddarkshard Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
So i was with a school and they got me the discounted JK0-701 exam. long story short something messed up and we wont be getting a JK0-702 voucher. I have a company wanting to higher me this month with A+. I need this asap and comptias support is down till monday. I can buy a 220-702 voucher full price myself. But my question is will the discounted JK0-701 work with the full priced 220-702 exam to complete full A+ certification. If anyone can answer this it would be very very helpful im kinda desperate here thank you so much.

Comments

• j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    I passed both of my exams last week, and I had something interesting happen with the pricing. I paid full price for the 1st voucher for the 701 exam on comptia, which I took on June 4th. A day later I went to buy my voucher for the 702 test for June 8th, which I bought on Pearson Vue instead of comptia and I was charged half price for some reason.

In any case I passed both tests and my certificate is in the mail, so I don't see the price being a problem for you. I think as long as your testing center accepts the vouchers you should be good to go.

Good luck with the tests!
  • darksharddarkshard Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the reply(: do u mind shareing what exam codes you used? did u have 220-701 and then JK0-702? our 220-701 and 220-702? if the one that was half off for you was a JK0 and ur first one was a 220 then ill know for sure it will work. thanks again.
  • j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    Just took a look and its 220-701 and 220-702, no JK0 codes for me. However I did notice that if I wanted to sign up for the exam again that it would cost me the full price to take the 702 exam, where as I ended up paying only $82. Not sure how this happened, but I won't argue with that!

Again, I don't think it would be a problem if you have a JK0 code for a test and 220-70* for the other. They will end up making more money on you if you decide to buy the voucher on your own and not wait for the discounted one.

Hope it all works out for you.