Passed 70-294 with a 966!!

Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
I passed this exam today with a score of 966, by far my highest score to date!! I must admit that i found this exam pretty easy and expected it to be more of a challenge than it was!
There were four simulations and apart from 1 of them which took me about 10 mins to figure out what i was supposed to do, they were all very simple and required little work.
Quite a lot of questions on site replication and GPO's!!
Has anyone else sat this exam?Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this exam!! :D

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Ally! Nice score!

What's next?
  • ghettojatt81ghettojatt81 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, so what study material that you used to pass the exams. I am looking forward to take this exam. How many questions came on the exam? How long was the exams and what kind of questions were there? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Congrats once again. :D
  • Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Thanks people, think its a design exam next for me!!I simply studied with the MOC course book, the MS Official web site and measureup practice questions!Probably studied for about 1 month

Exam had 39 questions (4 simulations)
    Time Given = Approx 2hrs 15 mins

Main questions focused on software installation thru GPO's, designin OU structures and delegation and some on Global Catalogue servers, sites replication etc. Mostly GPO's i think tho!! :D
  • ghettojatt81ghettojatt81 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thankx dude 4 the info. Best of luck 4 the next exam.
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • PeccoPecco Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    that's great man...best of luck on your next!
    Lack of planning on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part!
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good score and good job
    get back to studying!!!