Passed by Cramming 2 days before exam - Pk0-003 - Project+

nismo14nismo14 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Test was relatively easy if you have common sense and basic experience with project management.

Just read the end summary of each Chapters and took each quiz then the practice quiz. Easy.

Used the IT Project from start to Finish by joseph philips (Great book by the way) I'm reading it in its entirety now (after passing the test) because the content is so valuable and the expert interviews for each chapters are just so mind opening.

I short, as long as you have "some" experience being a part of a project, either as the lead or a team member, you should be fine by just reviewing the book for the exam.

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    Congrats on pass!!!
  • superbinkeysuperbinkey Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrads on passing
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats!
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• joe0121joe0121 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice I take Project Plus Next Friday. than Ill be done with CompTIA for a while till i finish my MS Certs Then I will do Linux +