Cism 2012

funtooskoolfuntooskool Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I am planning to challenge this exam in Dec 2012, Any advice on study pattern. I will highly appreciate if any member is willing to share the latest study material for this exam.

Thanks

Cheers

Comments

• FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    Generally CISM both official study guide and the exam questions should be more then enough. check also if local ISACA chapter will run a review course, they generally help or at least set you on ISACA's mindset.

I've done it last June so I can't say for sure if this ganna work (if it does then I pass , if not then I need to re-examine my strategy :p and thats will be in -hopefully- 6-or-less weeks from now.
  • thangvathangva Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Falasi wrote: »
    Generally CISM both official study guide and the exam questions should be more then enough. check also if local ISACA chapter will run a review course, they generally help or at least set you on ISACA's mindset.

I've done it last June so I can't say for sure if this ganna work (if it does then I pass , if not then I need to re-examine my strategy :p and thats will be in -hopefully- 6-or-less weeks from now.

Hi!
    Who can share document to study CISM?
    Tks!
  • CISPhDCISPhD Member Posts: 114
    You'll be hard pressed to find someone on here who is willing to share the training materials. The dissemination of copyright protect materials is something of an ethics violation... Given these certifications require their owners to agree to, and adhere to, a code of ethics, I'd suggest your first stop be the ISACA bookstore. From there, you can purchase the exam test engine, study guide, and any other materials you may think you need.

The rest of us paid good money for these materials. The money we pay out for these materials helps to fund ISACA, and keep our certification body alive. I think I speak for everyone here when I suggest you do the same. ;)
  • CISPhDCISPhD Member Posts: 114
    Hi,

I am planning to challenge this exam in Dec 2012, Any advice on study pattern. I will highly appreciate if any member is willing to share the latest study material for this exam.

Thanks

Cheers

Answering your question centric to study habits; we've quite recently covered this conversation in the linked thread. :)

http://www.techexams.net/forums/isaca-cisa-cism/79371-what-ready-enough.html