Passed Network+ 004

ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
Hey guys, I just joined forum less than 2 weeks ago, and have used it as a great resource to round off my self study. I Passed today and would like to thank the great environment and resources here. On to the CCENT/CCNA now.icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif

Comments

• quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats :)
    The Wings of Technology
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    way to go! will be taking the 004 in a month, wanna get in before the cutoff at the end of August... congrats
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • NoercNoerc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • slimpickens88slimpickens88 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    where the questions worded well? Some of the practice quizes are very vague. Easier or harder than you thought?
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well I used the CBT nuggets, and took practice test on comptia website, and watched a few professor Messer videos, and I felt very comfortable with the exam.I had no subnetting questions what so ever. But i had prepared to see at least a few. I believe if you are or hav some IT experience and even just watch the Professor Messer videos you are capable of passing. I got a voucher from certified4less and it came with another practice test and a study guide, and with all those things I held a very strong grasp of what the test asked.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with CCENT/CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I am working on this myself, thank you for sharing your resources and techniques. Best of luck with your future endevours!
    If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz!!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    Congrats! Welcome to the fam!
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads! :)
    working on CCNA
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200