done!

SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
just got out of the exam. cleared with 955. pretty solid exam. i think there's a bug in the sim though. nevertheless, onward ho!!!
Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    grats! how did you like Sec?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    much easier and concise than CCNA, again, because it's very specific in what it covers. CCNP Security will definitely be more challenging, but I"m up for it :)
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! I don't recall the bug when I took mine yesterday, but it doesn't matter as long as you pass, right? icon_thumright.gif
  • spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    Congrats! Took mine a few weeks ago. I don't recall a bug in the SIM, just some blurry text in places. I suppose it's possible something didn't download fully or the computer you were using was missing (or had) the latest and greatest software updates (java, etc) on it.
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    without disclosing too much detail, i feel that it didn't take a command in the simlet. did a show run and it wouldn't show up. meh, no biggie.