Vouchers

vexvex Member Posts: 113
I just received an email from StudyExam4Less

Their vouchers that expire Feb 28th are on sale. $9 for 33% of Security+, $7 for 40% off A+, $9 for 36% off Network+

Cheers
Ancient Certs:
Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0

Comments

• sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would like to know if I have purchased discount vouchers, do I still need to enter again credit card info when booking for exams?

Coz some say that after buying vouchers, when booking for exams, just enter voucher number will do (without entering credit card info anymore). I'm kinda confused. icon_redface.gif
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sonicboy wrote:
    I would like to know if I have purchased discount vouchers, do I still need to enter again credit card info when booking for exams?

Coz some say that after buying vouchers, when booking for exams, just enter voucher number will do (without entering credit card info anymore). I'm kinda confused. icon_redface.gif

You first purchase the voucher from a third party. Check the link on the left side of the page that says 'Exam Vouchers'. After you purchase the voucher you use it when registering for your exam either through Prometric or Vue.

http://www.getcertify4less.com is a good one.
    TeKniques wrote:
    sonicboy wrote:

You first purchase the voucher from a third party. Check the link on the left side of the page that says 'Exam Vouchers'. After you purchase the voucher you use it when registering for your exam either through Prometric or Vue.

http://www.getcertify4less.com is a good one.
    so do I need to enter credit card info again when registering for the exam? Or just by entering the voucher number settles everything?
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sonicboy wrote:
    so do I need to enter credit card info again when registering for the exam? Or just by entering the voucher number settles everything?

The voucher number should handle everything. Essentially, you are paying for the exam at a discounted price.
    TeKniques wrote:
    sonicboy wrote:

The voucher number should handle everything. Essentially, you are paying for the exam at a discounted price.
    okie, thanks :)
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    unless the voucher is just a discount voucher, you enter the number and it takes off the discount from the total price of the exam, in this case you would still have to enter your credit card number when registering
    get back to studying!!!
  • indubasuindubasu Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    seems pretty cool. in addition u get 278 practice questions all of which is CAQC (Comptia Authorised Quality Curriculum) Now I am going to go ahead and book my network + exam for sometime in Feb.. before the voucher expires...
    the price I'll be paying is $149 ($140 for exam + $9 for the coupon/voucher). compare this to $218 for the actual exam!
    jkstech wrote:
    unless the voucher is just a discount voucher, you enter the number and it takes off the discount from the total price of the exam, in this case you would still have to enter your credit card number when registering
    okie, thanks. :)
  • pipe_dreamzpipe_dreamz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok, i'm a little confused here. If i purchase the discount voucher, do i have to take the xam before the 28, or i can write the exam anytime as long as i apply my discount before the 28.

Thanks
  • zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    you HAVE to take the exam before or on the day of Feb. 28; even if you schedule ahead of the deadline. However, you should schedule the exam several days before the deadline for the it to process.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki