Options

Taking my A+ 701 exam on July 31st

timesvan32timesvan32 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone, I will be taking my A+ 701 cert. on July 31st. I just finished CBT Nuggets A+ vids, and currently doing the transcender practice exam. I seem to be scoring lower than the Test Out Labsim A+ 701 practice exam. Windows 2000 and XP and CPU sockets (Test Out Labsim doesn't test on these) seem to stump me all the time. I'm also reading the A+ all-in-one book as well. I've heard people using Prof. Messer's A+ vids to prepare for the test. I currently work as a Field Service Intern for a company called Scentsy. Any tips until I take the test? I'm also thinking of taking the A+ 702 a week after I take my 701.

Comments

• Options
    kgbkgb Member Posts: 380
    If you are going through all of what you've stated I can't imagine you not passing the exam. I utilized Professor Messer and Mike Meyer's book.

You have 3 more weeks before the test. Assuming it's a top priority for you and you're spending a good amount of time on your studies I'd say you're in excellent shape.
    Bachelor of Science, Information Technology (Software) - WGU
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Good luck!
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging