exam doubt

sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I will be taking exam for the 1st time, so I'm not familiar with the style. My doubt is how will I be able to return to unanswered questions if I were to skip certain questions that I'm not sure of answering?

Comments

  • vexvex Member Posts: 113
    You can mark the questions you are unsure of. There will be a checkbox labeled Mark Question. Before the exam ends you will be able to review all the questions you marked or left incomplete.

    Hope this helps

    Cheers and Good Luck
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    vex wrote:
    You can mark the questions you are unsure of. There will be a checkbox labeled Mark Question. Before the exam ends you will be able to review all the questions you marked or left incomplete.

    Hope this helps

    Cheers and Good Luck
    what happens if I accidentally end the exam without going back to review those questions?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If you didn't answer them, they will be marked incorrect.
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    If you didn't answer them, they will be marked incorrect.
    any idea whats the button/function to click in order to review the undone questions? I do not wish to miss out a single one. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    when you finish there is a review button which allows you to review your marked questions
    get back to studying!!!
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    GOOD LUCK :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Certification Invigilator Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 11,543 Admin
    Which certification exam are we talking about here? Some exams you can't go back and change your answers.
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jkstech wrote:
    when you finish there is a review button which allows you to review your marked questions
    am I allowed to change answers that were previously answered?
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote:
    Which certification exam are we talking about here? Some exams you can't go back and change your answers.
    comptia and microsoft ones. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yes. You can change your answers on CompTIA and Microsoft tests.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yes. You can change your answers on CompTIA and Microsoft tests.
    1. which button to change answers?

    2. what exams can't change answers?
  • TeKniquesTeKniques OSCE, OSCP, CISSP, CISA, SSCP, MCSE (03), Security+, Network+, A+, Project+ Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This thread is getting plain silly.

    Sonicboy,

    This is very simple to understand. There is a button near the bottom of the screen that says 'Previous Question' or something similar. Simply push that button to go backwards during the exam. Likewise there is a button that says 'Next Item' or something similar if you need to go forward again.

    During the exam on every question there is a checkbox that says 'Mark item for review'. At the end of the exam you can 'Review all marked items'.

    What everyone has already said is exactly how it is. If you ask another question regarding this I think I can say with a high probability that you should not take any certification exams, at least not in the English language.
  • sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TeKniques wrote:
    This thread is getting plain silly.

    Sonicboy,

    This is very simple to understand. There is a button near the bottom of the screen that says 'Previous Question' or something similar. Simply push that button to go backwards during the exam. Likewise there is a button that says 'Next Item' or something similar if you need to go forward again.

    During the exam on every question there is a checkbox that says 'Mark item for review'. At the end of the exam you can 'Review all marked items'.

    What everyone has already said is exactly how it is. If you ask another question regarding this I think I can say with a high probability that you should not take any certification exams, at least not in the English language.
    thanks for the info, I just want to get things clear before I go for my 1st exam, as I do not wish to make any stupid "human errors" that can cause me to take the same exam again. icon_wink.gif
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Really there are many companies that offer practice exams that show the look and feel of the real thing. Microsoft even has samples on line of their test engine. If you have this great fear, then you should check the sites for a sample. Further, the beginning of most tests give you a 10 to 15 minute sample which will answer all the questions that you have asked. In your case you really want to make sure that you take the sample tests.

    There should never be any human errors as you put it, as the tests are not made to be tricky on proceedural grounds.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • there is a tutorial that you can take before the exam to show you how to do it.
Sign In or Register to comment.