Passed MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals

NibletNiblet Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All.

Well took my exam today and passed this ok the question were not as easy as i thought they might of been for an entry level exam. But i did some studying for it before hand which gave me more of a fighting chance.

Question were tricky and were cleverily worded to try and catch you out.

Overall i reckon it was a good course and this gives you a greater understanding of maintaining a server environment.

Comments

• NibletNiblet Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all for listening

Niblet wrote: »
    Hi All.

Well took my exam today and passed this ok the question were not as easy as i thought they might of been for an entry level exam. But i did some studying for it before hand which gave me more of a fighting chance.

Question were tricky and were cleverily worded to try and catch you out.

Overall i reckon it was a good course and this gives you a greater understanding of maintaining a server environment.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! How long did you study? What material did you use?
    Thanks Cmitchell_00 i studied for a total of 8 days solid on a training course, i used the Microsoft MTA 98-365 book and the test question at the end of every chapter to practice my knowledge.

I also purchased the CBT nuggets training videos for this course so i could refer back to this when i needed to. Also found a good explanantion of Raid on wikapedia.

All i can say is that preparation is the key and don't rush the exam read the questions carefully. I hope this helps.:)
    Thanks Cyberguypr
  • davidsussexdavidsussex Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Niblet
    Well done on the pass.
    Where did you take your exam. I'm studying MTA 98-365 at the moment but can't find a test centre anywhere.

Thanks
  • LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've had good luck finding MTAs offered at New Horizon Centers. I am not sure if they exist in your location, but it's worth a look.
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats! I also took this exam. While it's not nearly as hard as other Microsoft exams, it is difficult for being entry level. Keep up the good work icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    congrats I'm looking fwd to taking this test soon..
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.