Suggestion for java preparation

byron.willbyron.will Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello i am graduate in computer technology. I have interest in java programming. So i decided to prepare java certification. I have some questions. please reply and help for my java certification preparation.

Just i saw syllabus in oracle site. But i need materials to study.

My question is Which site has all java certification materials?

I need your help dudes...

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Oracle's site will have a listing of the educational materials required to study for their Java certifications.
  • byron.willbyron.will Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks JD!

I need mock exams to practice.

I found epractize, ucertify, enthuware and etc... which one is best for exam preparation....
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    There is a great forum for java enthusiasts and pros that I used to frequent when I was interested in java, javaranch. Tons of helpful links to resources, both from Oracle and third party.
    Double check on the prerequisites for SCJP, when Oracle took over Sun they changed exam policies to require taking Oracle classes for Sun exams, I am not sure if it applies to SCJP.
    byron.will wrote: »

I need mock exams to practice.

I found epractize, ucertify, enthuware and etc... which one is best for exam preparation....

Thanks for your information varelg. I visited that forum that explain about their experience and i got some information. I visited certification paths in oracle site i got information about certifications. I have k&b book for my preparation.

I need information for the previous thread varelg.
    Finally i started my preparation ocaj 7 exam. I have K&B book and i purchased Java se 7 oca certification training Lab. It's makes my preparation easy. I will take exam soon.

If anybody already taken exams please give suggestions about ocaj 7 exam.
    Hey Guys,I had Java SE 7 Programmer I exam yesterday and passed with 93% score. To prepare I used oca java se 7 training lab and K&B book.I did all mock exams until I got a mark over 90%. The book part is really good and explanations given in mock exams are fantastic.Hope this information will be useful for others.Thanks,Byron.