Options

MCITP? But which one is the most suitable for me to land a job?

Uncle_DaveUncle_Dave Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
A warm greeting to all of you " ALL Good Americans."

I left good old USA 3 yrs ago and landed in ME for business and family reasons.

Now I'm tired of it and want to come back to my real country ( i.e. USA). I passed A+, NET+ in 2008 and MCP W. XP in 2009 and rarely worked in that field. Mostly worked in International Trade/ Buz and Consulting+ Translations jobs. Want to re-locate in Denver, CO area but I need to know frankly which MCITP Cert. should I try in order to get a job ??/ maybe as an entry-level one.

Any help and tips are truly appreciated ! Thank you all and remember to Love good Old USA for good or bad because you should live outside USA to really ,, I mean really appreciate how special is she.

God Bless U all.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Might as well go for the 2008 MCITP SA as the EA does have an equivalent for the new 2012 MCSA cert path. Even better unless you are taking them soon go for the 2012 MCSA
  • Options
    Thx A lot netsysllc, I will definitely look into it. Take care and if I cya in AZ, as I lived in Scottsdale for 8yrs, will treat you a 6 pack beer.

God Bless
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey Uncle_Dave,

I live in Denver, what kind of job are you looking for?
  • Options
    Hi Yuck !

Any IT related jobs or international / Trades , Finance , I also Speak english, Italian, Farsi, Dari, Spanish, some German, and some Arabic.
    BTW I studied in Denver, Aurora Campus. Anything that can get me outta this F.... Up Place.

Thx a lot.
  • Options
    TimskiTimski Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    netsysllc wrote: »
    Might as well go for the 2008 MCITP SA as the EA does have an equivalent for the new 2012 MCSA cert path. Even better unless you are taking them soon go for the 2012 MCSA

Just looking on the MS site, so what will be the upgrade path if you're an EA?
    More tea Mr Bike?
  • Options
    gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289

im slow. where's ME? but if you have the xp 70-270 already you could easily become a mcsa2003 and then do the upcoming upgrade path to mcse 2012.
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.