Options

754 :-( Failed

FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
Failed by 1 question. Has to be one of the crapiest feelings.

Comments

• Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    With just a little more study you will be sure to pass next time. Don't give up.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    forget studytime, you know what areas you are weak on. Skim the chapters and go write it again, youll make it.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    You also have to take into account the few questions he might not have known, but guessed right. I agree that he should reread his weak areas, but I would suggest studying just a little bit longer. I'd hit it hard for a few days and retake while some of the questions are still fresh. You are bound to see several of the same ones again, and hopefully get a few of the easier ones that you might not have seen the first time around.

Good luck on your next (and final) try.
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    sorry to hear - hit the books on the subjects you are not too sure with and then go sit that exam again and conquer it
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bummer dude icon_sad.gif

All I can say is keep on with it dude - you are close.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Whats the pass score? 750/1000?
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Failed by 1 question. Has to be one of the crapiest feelings.

Don't look at it from the view point of your glass being half empty. Look at it from the view point of it being half full in knowing that you're gonna nail the exam on your next attempt. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kevozz wrote:

I believe the passing score is 764/900. So indeed he was really close.

Keep studying and you will soon pass. Good luck!
  • Options
    FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    NPA24 wrote:
    kevozz wrote:

I believe the passing score is 764/900. So indeed he was really close.

Keep studying and you will soon pass. Good luck!

Yeah 764 is the passing score. To my knowledge each question is 9 points. (900 points possible and 100 questions.)

Thanks for all the support here. I would say my first 25 questions I was unsure of. The next 50 I was pretty sure of and the last 25 I was mostly sure of.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Man, that is harsh.... I remember how it felt when I failed the CCNA by 1 questions as well.... (I think it worked out to be 7 points).

Don't give up though... Read a book cover to cover (even the stuff you are strong on) just to make sure you fully grasp everything. But don't spend as much time on your strong objectives, concentrate on the weaker ones and use a couple referances for study.

Good luck on the next try.
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Dont take it to hard. I failed the A+ exam 2 times. The second time I missed it by two questions.
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III