Can any one help me......

sairamgopalsairamgopal Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi i completed my btech.,
and now i am in my job trails and i am learning CCNA and MCITP courses.
Which course will be the best among the both and is there any other course which i should learn along with them such as RHCE like this.
and I also want to know about, How the career will be for a Fresher who did CCNA or MCITP. how high he can grow.
How the job opportunities will be.
And is it necessary to do CCNA certification definitely to get a job or will the knowledge of CCNA is Enough.
Plz plz help me i want to know how the career will be for a person who knows CCNA.

Comments

• 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    All depends on what you want to do and what kind of market you are in. I wanted to do networking, but took a job working for an msp at the helpdesk mainly supporting workstations and servers. I am finally getting to do some networking at work, so the CCNA is coming in handy.

Also, if you decide to go down the networking path, you may want to look into learning Dell (Force10) and HP. I've been seeing a lot of these lately. Haven't had a chance to work with them yet, but we have some of the Force10 switches in our lab, and the IOS is very similar to Cisco's.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    No one can tell you objectively that Cisco is best than Microsoft. They are two different paths that can intersect at some points but you would definitely be better off specializing in one of them. Since you are starting up it makes sense to explore both and see which one you like the most.

How high you can grow? Sky is the limit. You can make six figures in both fields after some time given the right combination of studies, certs and experience. The question is, how bad do you want it? Some people dream big but lack in execution. Life just passes by them while they stay still (or moving slowly). If you are a "go-getter" and work hard, then you will have no problem.

Go ahead and check this thread so you can see how this guy succeeded.