discounts on CBT nuggets

Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
I recently discovered CBTnuggets and I love them, but they are expensive. I have been buying 24 hour passes randomly, but it seems like a waste. I want to buy a year subscription, but it's quite expensive

anyone know of any discounts on get a year subscription?
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• cooktmcooktm Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree that they are great. I am watching them thanks to work and its way better than the cisco acadamy.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Mike are you going for the CCNP?
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Have you checked to see if your employer would pay?
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    @N2IT - I am going to eventually get the CCNP, but I think I will get a few more CCNA designations. CCNA Security is part of my WGU program, then I will probably get CCNA Wireless

@Devilry - they might but, I'm probably not staying here, then I have to pay them back if I'm not here a year after they pay for something..

looking at a job with a Cisco Partner, and they value certs of course, so I will probably stock up with Cisco certs, so I could get a lot of mileage out of a one year sub to CBTnuggets
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Generally Trainsignal is more in depth vs. CBT. That said, I learned a lot watching Jeremy on CBT.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Mike cool CCNA wireless sounds pretty sweet! Good luck with those add-ons :)

Keep me posted on your progress you've come along ways.