CISA June 2012 Exam Results

phanisslphanissl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear Friends,

As we are entering into the 7th week, just wanted to start this thread so that we can keep discussing for one more week so that we could enjoy the CISA results

Best wishes to all the dudes who are eagerly waiting for the results

Cheers,
Phani Sastry,
PMP, ITIL, Prince2

Comments

• Murasaki_NekoMurasaki_Neko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, the wait has been painful - to say the least. Experienced the same thing with the CISSP.

I hate not knowing if I should be studying for the Dec 2012 round or not. icon_eek.gif
  • wallet99wallet99 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Based on the trend from last CISA (dec-2011), we should receive the results on Friday, August 3rd afternoon. Any other guesses?
  • cisacisa Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Friends,

Hope all of you passed.

Kindly share your study materials. Planning to take CISA exam this December 2012. Need your help. Please....
  • sachinmalivsachinmaliv Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Had lot of common answers, It was AAAA then DDDD and some pattern like that.. Did any1 feel like that????
  • mlnarasmlnaras Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not knowing what is going to happen ..don't want to study one more time for Dec.
  • phanisslphanissl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Friends, just few more days we have to wait. This is one of the toughest exam with lot of confusing words used in the QUESTIONS. Hopefully we will clear the exam. Lets keep our fingers crossed
  • ono1331ono1331 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all, it is a tough moment to wait for the result. Lately, I am curious about each email going into my mailbox! Hope you all will pass the exam.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to TE - and good luck to everyone. The wait is almost over! :D
    I emailed ISACA and asked when the CISA June 2012 results will be announced. Received the following reply today:
    The exam results will be released approximately 8 weeks from the date of the exam. They will be released via email (if email notification elected) and the post. At this time I do not have a firm date on their release. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Certification Assistant
    Phone/ **************
    Fax/ ***************
    Email:
    ISACA: Serving IT Governance Professionals (www.isaca.org)
    ITGI: Leading the IT Governance Community (
    www.itgi.org
    )

• vikashcisavikashcisa Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The results would be announced in the week of 6th August, best of luck guys I passed the December 2011 Exam and would suggest if you're eligible then please keep your CISA application Form ready to be sent as soon as the results are announced

I am awaiting my CGEIT Results for June 2012...

Again hope all of my fellow members pass the exams and do share the joy once the results are announced....
    really? I was thinking it will be announced on 8/3. 8/6 would be the 9th week and ISACA is suppose to announce approx. 8 weeks from the exam.
  • newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
    Goodluck to you all. I was in your situation few months back.
  • FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    I've sent them an email asking about results' date:

"The exam results will be released sometime the first full week of August. We do not have an exact date."

So we can expect it either Wednesday or the following Sunday....around the time for my CEH exam.... >.>;
  • Sumit PuriSumit Puri Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All the Best to all the participants......Hope for the BEST !!!
  • phanisslphanissl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Friends,

Just had a mail confirmation from ISACA that it would take 7-10 Business days for the Exam results. So we have to wait for few more days

Just wanted to keep you posted about this latest information

Cheers,
    Phani
  • ciphercodesciphercodes Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    7 -10 Business days means no result this week. icon_sad.gif
    Isaca cert co-ordinators have been very rude when you call them to ask about results.
    Atleast now they have a different response than:
    "The exam results will be released approximately eight weeks from the date of the exam ".
  • vhoythoyvhoythoy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmmm. 7-10 days from now will be nearing 9 weeks already icon_cry.gif
  • adailquaziadailquazi Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I emailed and received the following reply:

'We anticipate that they will be released no later than 10 August. Thank you.'
  • vhoythoyvhoythoy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think all these ISACA people are giving random numbers. Probably only the people in ISACA headquarter knew the exact date. Should be not later than Aug 10 coz it would be 9 weeks already. icon_lol.gif
  • kaleemhukaleemhu Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_study.gifCISA results were out on 12th August in 2010 which was a Thursday (They called it a one week delay) and 2nd August in 2011 which was a Tuesday. Thursday is the 4th day of the week and Tuesday is the 2nd day of the week, but since 2011 was more recent we will assign it double the weightage. Averageing out, I get the number 4 (means thursday), setting it aside and asking my pet parrot to pick a number....it picks up 5(means Friday), setting it aside and asking my 2 year old neice to pick a number...Oh God she is trying to eat it! So based on data collected, and the fact that a delay is likely this year tii, the result will be out on Thursday, August 9th or Friday, August 10 . Evidently, it also implies that I am super scared and am losing it. icon_silent.gif
  • matt6558matt6558 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought it would be released this firday (aug 3th) as it will have been 8 weeks by then, should we wait one more then?

all the best to those waiting for the results.
    Just spoke with ISACA and was informed that "Results will be out, no later than end of next week".Hope this helps.
    so, not this week, the wait's been killing me. I think 2011 Dec's results were released on 3rd or 4th of Feb, which was about 8 weeks from the exam date. I don't know why there's a delay this time.

good luck to everyone!
  • doug.rainmakerdoug.rainmaker Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    matt6558 wrote: »
    so, not this week, the wait's been killing me. I think 2011 Dec's results were released on 3rd or 4th of Feb, which was about 8 weeks from the exam date. I don't know why there's a delay this time.

good luck to everyone!

The wait is now hurting people!
  • doug.rainmakerdoug.rainmaker Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    3 August must be the day of reckoning!!!
    Just got my CISM result : 510 , I was hoping for more but pass is pass icon_cheers.gif

GL everyone else!
  • adlinuxadlinux Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I received my CISM results today (via email).
    Just received results, PASSED CISM. :)
    congratulations to all who passed the CISM, if the CISM results are out, this means, CISA results will be released soon, right?
    most likely yeah.