Short Notice - GetCertified4Less has Sec+ voucher for 126.00 - Must use by 3 Aug 12

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
If anyone is thinking about taking the test soon, your chance to save if you can do it by the 3rd!

CompTIA Security+ Pearson VUE Exam Voucher from GetCertified4Less.com

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    hot damn that's a good price! I'd like to rush to take the test but I won't be able to with everything going on at work and home. !@#$.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    that is a great price if i didnt have to go to canada this weekend. I wouldve pulled the trigger...
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.
  • JasonXJasonX Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Had purchased this voucher maybe an hour before you posted it. Testing Friday, hopefully I pass.
    2016 Certification Goals:
    CCIE R/S Written: ???
    CCIE R/S Lab: ???
    Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-meier/38/912/280/
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hope you pass!

While you're here: How was CCNA: Security?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• armanguaarmangua Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Aww man, already paid the $246 price last week and scheduled for this Thursday.... icon_sad.gif
  • ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Dang, I paid full price last night and took it today. Thanks for posting though! :)

Bokeh wrote: »
    If anyone is thinking about taking the test soon, your chance to save if you can do it by the 3rd!

CompTIA Security+ Pearson VUE Exam Voucher from GetCertified4Less.com
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.