Signed up for Security+ tomorrow

ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
Oh man, months of studying and have nearly memorized Darril's book. I've watched, and typed, all of Professor Messer's videos, and have been scoring in the 90%'s on all practice exams. I've even encountered some questions that none of the study material covered. I think I'm ready.... I think. We'll find out tomorrow! Man, I have to work before I take my test. It's going to be a loooong day at work lol.
Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Comments

• erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Get a good night's sleep and trust your studying...if you read Darril's book and understood it, you are good to go.

Best of luck tomorrow.
  • ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Passed! icon_cheers.gif
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    4498158_700b_v1.jpg
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

Done. You sir, have been fist bumped. Haha, thanks!

Roguetadhg wrote: »
    4498158_700b_v1.jpg
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass. Looks like you have the trio - A+, Network+, and Security+. Good luck on your next adventure.
  • kgbkgb Member Posts: 380
    Congrats!

Just curious, but how did you feel afterwards. For example, did you feel that you could've taken it sooner?
    Bachelor of Science, Information Technology (Software) - WGU
  • armanguaarmangua Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!

I was supposed to take mine today, but I too encountered some information that I was not too familiar with, panicked and rescheduled and gave myself an extra week. I want to do well. I probably could pass now, but not too certain. lol
    Thank you sir. I used your book and it definitely helped. I think I started studying for CISSP because I'm a study-holic lol. Good learning!
    Darril wrote: »
    Congratulations on the pass. Looks like you have the trio - A+, Network+, and Security+. Good luck on your next adventure.
    I was ready when I took it, only missed a few questions. I felt like I was completely ready.... until I clicked confirm payment, then I started second guessing myself lol.
    kgb wrote: »
    Congrats!

Just curious, but how did you feel afterwards. For example, did you feel that you could've taken it sooner?
  • sharathsky121sharathsky121 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass,u scored good percentage in Security+..
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□