Options

WOW! I LOVE THIS FORUM.

mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
Awesome new place to hang out. Maybe not NEW, but re-modeled. Many kudos to Johan, Keatron and Kenny for taking the time and energy to re-design the security forums.

We will all benefit from your hard work.

Thanks for the effort,

Mike
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks Mike, and we're glad you're sticking around!
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:

I agree. I can assure you that no other forum has as many CISSP's who are as active as those of us here. But all Kudo's goes to Johan and his vision.
  • Options
    determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    Just wanted to throw this her in real quick: Did anyone actually read what KEATRON wrote?

Quote:"I guess now would be as good a time as any to announce that I am now an official member of the ISC2 Training Corps. And will probably meet some of you while delivering the official review seminars and awareness training/conferences. My company is also now an ISC2 Affiliate and licensed to host the review seminars. As I now have the official material handy and will be getting (and contributing) to the updates on a monthly basis, I will do whatever I can (without violating my agreement with ISC2) to assist those of you preparing or considering preparing for the SSCP and CISSP. I'm also registered to spend 4 weeks with ISC2 this quarter to actually take ISSMP and ISSEP examinations also. So for those of you who meet the requirements for the CISSP or SSCP, but have been holding off or just maybe a little intimidated, buckle up and go for it!!! I, the other CISSP's, and everyone else here experienced in information security are here and ready to serve ya!!!

Good luck.

Keatron
    "

CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for being part of this website and being located in Chicago. See you soon!
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    keatron wrote:
    Webmaster wrote:

I agree. I can assure you that no other forum has as many CISSP's who are as active as those of us here. But all Kudo's goes to Johan and his vision.

I agree....even though some of us have been MIA lately ***cough***cough*** me..... It is great to step back in and see how this thing is really growing.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Always good to have you back Kenny! I appreciate all members for sharing their knowledge and helping out eachother, in the words of Rex Hunt "that's what fishing is all about". And considering what you guys can charge per hour, and all you have to do and done for that, it's really great that you help out others to achieve their goals.

Someone posted something a while ago that I found really wise, I don't remember it exactly and don't know who said it but it came down to: a great man is only a great man if he can make others become great too. I think that fits very well for all of you. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Webmaster wrote:
    Someone posted something a while ago that I found really wise, I don't remember it exactly and don't know who said it but it came down to: a great man is only a great man if he can make others become great too. I think that fits very well for all of you. icon_thumright.gif

That reminds me of a quote :

Greatness is not standing above our fellows and ordering them around; it is standing with them and helping them to be all they can be.

G. Arthur Keough
    i remain, he who remains to be....