CCIE VOICE LAB

DucatiDucati Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone here doing the Voice Track for Cisco? I just cleared my Written. I will schedule my lab as soon as I have access to sign up.

I have been doing Cisco Voice over IP since 2001. My CCNA was up and decided to go broke for the CCIE LAB. I am planning on obtaining my CCVP in the process and CCNP in the process. Money is just the issue.

That is alot of money to get certified! Anyone know of any grants or "free" money for us poor people? icon_confused.gif

TIA
Ducati919.jpg

Comments

• porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats on passing your written! icon_thumright.gif
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats on passing the written...I have plans on doing all the tracks...except for maybe the SANs. I just need to get my first lab finished first.

Yes, this is a very expensive track. And I would think that the Voice track is even more so. Some ways to get help with the costs....set up your own buisness (taxes)....If you have been in the military, GI Bill covers quite a bit of this....Get hired by Cisco. icon_wink.gif Even if you do find a way to pay for it, you will still owe all of your free time to the CCIE Gods. icon_wink.gif

What books did you use one the written? I am trying to get all the Cisco Press books for the VP track...that should help some.. icon_wink.gif

Good luck to you..

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA