2x 7040G Handsets
3550 POE Switch
2811 Router
2620XM Router
2514 Router
3x 2501 Routers
1x faulty 2501 Routers icon_sad.gif
19u Desktop rack from amazon

(the 2500 routers we given to me, could come in useful somewhere icon_redface.gif)

I also have a Dell R200 Server (5GB ram) which is running CUCM 7.1.2 (in VMware) and will also be my tftp server.
Need to upgrade CUCM to version 8.5 and having a bit of trouble at the moment. Will keep working on it....

I have worked in telecoms for around 2.5 years and really want to get my career moving with more experience and certs to prove it.
Hope you guys like it, just gotta get it all working now icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Brain_PowerBrain_Power Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 163
    Nice lab setup! I got a 3560 PoE for future plans in exploring ccna voice later this year. Still trying to nail down what model phones to get. Any recommendations?
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nice. Routers for free.

Did you buy cucm image on ebay or something? I've been trying to collect a ccna voice lab but the main component I'd be missing.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• IT83IT83 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still trying to nail down what model phones to get. Any recommendations?
    I would say go for the 7940 / 7960 handsets, they are relatively cheap and you can run all kinds of firmware on them (including SIP). Ebay them for around £30
  • IT83IT83 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Roguetadhg wrote: »
    Nice. Routers for free.

Did you buy cucm image on ebay or something? I've been trying to collect a ccna voice lab but the main component I'd be missing.

I actually managed to get official disk from a previous job, version 7.1.2 but handy all the same. Trying to upgrade my vmware at the moment and having some issues. I also have an .ios image as well...