Passed CWTS

dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
Woot passed CWTS with a score of 86%! Materials used were the sybex book and the CWNP practice tests. The actual exam was much easier than the official practice tests, oh well I'm not complaining icon_smile.gif.
WGU - B.S. Information Technology
Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)

Comments

• Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    Congrats and you have scored good. This is something I would like to do in future.
  • ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Nice one, congrats icon_cheers.gif. Approximately how long did it take for you to study for it and do you have previous wifi experience ?
  • dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all, Zorodzai, I spent about a week reading the Sybex book all the way through. As far as previous wifi experience, no enterprise experience but plenty of SOHO background, as well as knowledge gained from other certifications I have obtained.
    Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)
  • MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass! it's a good feeling. I got the same score as you when I did mine. What is next for you? would you be wanting to do CWNA now or something else?
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MrXpert, next up is WGU I start in 3 weeks, I'm transferring in 74 credits so I only need 47 to complete my degree. That equates out to 12 classes and 6 more certifications exams, I'm going for the 1 term finish. After that probably take a break... Maybe... icon_smile.gif after my break though would be CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CWNA, cant decide between CCNA or CWNA first with maybe a microsoft cert thrown in there.
  • LamptonLampton Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice work!
    Currently studying for: Microsoft 70-640

Using: CBT Nuggets, 70-640 Training Kit 2nd edition, & Transcender Practice Tests.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin