Passed Today

IndyLovelessIndyLoveless Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Thought for sure I was going to fail this exam when hitting submit, but thankfully I did pass! Read Darril's book. Onto the 70-680 exam. Yikes!

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    70-680?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • HectorPHectorP Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I've only taken the N+ so far and I felt the same way. By question 14 I was like, this is sooo the wrong test. Darril's books keep it simple so you understand the material. I was able deduce the correct answer and did much better than I thought. I should be ready for Sec+ in a few more weeks. Congrats again!
  • ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Nice one, congrats....
  • zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    HectorP wrote: »
    Congratulations. I've only taken the N+ so far and I felt the same way. By question 14 I was like, this is sooo the wrong test. Darril's books keep it simple so you understand the material. I was able deduce the correct answer and did much better than I thought. I should be ready for Sec+ in a few more weeks. Congrats again!

Wow crazy, that is about the same exact place that I thought the same exact thing about the Network+. CompTIA questions are so bad. Anyways, congrats to the OP! I am reading Darril's book also, hoping for a pass in the next month or so.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD