Planning on giving 70-216.

ritamshomeritamshome Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

Before i get on to anything, Happy new year to all nerds who keep on posting in this site.(The webmaster Johan especially.).
Anyway, i am planning to give 70-216 in 2 weeks time. I have finished the sybex book and am now revising . I heard that this is the tuffest one,so any advice will definitely be welcome.
Will next post only when i have cleared this exam.

signing out--ritam shome.

Comments

• keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Know the following things. VERY well. EXTREMELY well.

DNS, RRAS, DHCP, Certificate Services, Routing Protocols, IPSec, and yes, even WINS. Don't listen to people saying "I studied for WINS and only had one question on it" because as soon as you buy into that, you'll be the very one getting slammed with 10 WINS questions. Study well.
    Good Luck.
  • Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    Keatron speaks the truth, don't underestimate the test it covers a whole lot of stuff.

I did horrible with things like routing and certificates (not really a interest of mine) but I was able to make it up with DNS and DHCP. I studied everything I could about WINS because hey I found it really easy so why not and sure enough I had about 10 WINS questions, it was the only thing that saved me from failing :D
  • was55amgwas55amg Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how many questions for this test? is there any simulations? i guess the pass mark is 70 as always ?
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I don't remember any sims, just very very long winded questions. There should be around 50 questions. Don't let this fool you, because again I'll warn you that they are extremely long. I don't remember any MS exam being more as hard except maybe 70-214.