That wasnt so hard

CertsPlzCertsPlz Inactive Imported Users Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I got 950, crazy switching and simple ospf sim. It is more than doable, well on to voip certs
formerly badboyziggy

Comments

• shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I wish I could say the same. I'm having a rough time because the first time I took the composite exam I wasn't very knowledgeable with Switching and only knew the 1900 series. I came close, but failed due to that reason.

Now everytime I go to take the exam(after intense studying), Cisco doubles the difficulty on me and I always fall around the 750-800 range.

Maybe when I get my CCNA they'll give me my CCNP as well. :)

Congrats on the pass. Are you going to proceed further?

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • CertsPlzCertsPlz Inactive Imported Users Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    my sybex used both 1900 and 2950 but after reading here i sticked to the 2950 configs, im not sure i should no dp or np, but right now my company wants me to do one of the voip certs

but keep trying its more than attainable cuz all i did was read the book and do practice exams and i had minimal experience
    formerly badboyziggy
  • ubergeekubergeek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on passing. icon_thumright.gif ccvp is a good cert specially if combined with a routing/switching cert like ccnp. :D
    Thank you for calling Cisco Technical Assistance Center.. This is Edward how may I help you?
  • JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    congrats on that pass........ :)
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats....

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • CertsPlzCertsPlz Inactive Imported Users Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanx guys if i hadnt hesistated so long i could have had a long time ago, i really had nothing to fear, never again will i make that mistake :D
    formerly badboyziggy