Options

I want a Pearson Vue Laminated Marker Board

nounlunounlu Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I recently took a cisco exam at a Pearson Vue testing center. They gave me a laminated board and a marker as usual but it was not a hard board, it looked like a piece of paper that has laminate on it, or maybe it was all there was to it. I really liked it and wish I had one myself for me studies. The question is, is anyone else familiar with what I am talking about and where could i get one?? I asked the lady if it was for sale anywhere but she said no which makes me believe that it was provided by Pearson Vue.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Do you mean like this stuff? Dry Erase Laminating Film | Clear Pressure Sensitive

We have something similar in my office. We use it like wallpaper and cover entire walls so the wall is basically a giant dry-erase board.

I have heard that you can use this as well - Amazon.com: Duck 1115496 Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear, 12-Inch Wide by 36-Feet Long: Home & Kitchen

Also found this on Amazon - sounds like what you described:
    http://www.amazon.com/Gowrite-Adhesive-Inches-Sheets-EP2530/dp/B0015KCH8M/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1345923117&sr=1-2&keywords=dry+erase+paper
  • Options
    MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The ones I've used are - my guess - just ordinary paper laminated in a normal office A4 laminator. Then, use a normal dry wipe marker on it.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am pretty sure you can get those kind of boards and markers at any office supply store. I personally hate them lol
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    haha, i laughed at the title too =p cuz my testing center has pretty crappy laminated dry-erase board as well... old, and bruised edges etc..

But i can totally understand wanting a "PearsonVUE" dry-erase board if the one you used at your testing center is cool.

If they provided really good boards and standardized all these across testing centers, I'm sure even more people would actually want to buy one as merchandize!

"Look! I have a PearsonVUE board at home to study too!" haha =) nice~

(PS unfortunately, the ones i've used suck... so...)
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It's just a laminated sheet of paper, that's what I always get at the testing center I use.
  • Options
    boxleftyboxlefty Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    same here..just a laminated sheet of paper the one time i've been to a testing center
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Same here. I grabbed a sheet of A4 and A3 and laminated it myself in the office. The A3 rolls up nicely in a poster-roll :)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p