Microsoft Second Shot active again

NexusCNexusC Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Info is here.
Interesting note is the notes on the bottom say if you use it for beta exams and fail, they will send you a retake voucher good for the live test after you get your beta results.

There Are beta tests active right now for Visual Studio 2012.

Comments

• Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the Info - have been waiting for these for quite some time Need to Gear up my MCSA 2008 /MCITP - SA
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thanks for sharing
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up.
    God deserves my best
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks for the link - guess I should finish MCITP:EA now. icon_lol.gif
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks for the info!
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sweet! Once I knock out 70-647 in a few weeks, I'll definitely get second shot for 70-649 so I can finish out MCITP:EA. I dunno about anyone else, but I always liked having the second shot because I felt less pressure at the test center for my first attempt, basically like having a safety net.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • crrussell3crrussell3 Member Posts: 561
    Well no more excuses. I have to finish them up now. Just realized I have free Skillport access through Robert Half that I am going to take full advantage of too!
    MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
    MCTS: Windows WS08 Active Directory, Configuration
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Thanks for posting! Definitely good to know, and hopefully use sometime next year
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    I am planning to make hay while the sun shines, booking my MCSE Private Cloud Exams now.......
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I have been hoping for this to come back for awhile now. Glad to see it back.
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    YES!! Awesome I needed this! Thank you!
  • MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice one! Maybe I'll look at getting into Exchange after all.
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thank you. I just sent this out to all my coworkers.
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This will be good to finally finish 70-646, but I noticed it says select exams.. I looked around but couldn't see if the 70-685 exam was included.. several of my co-workers need to get theirs, and before I send out the 2nd shot info, I'd like to be sure that it's part of the program.. any idea?

*edit
    if the site is up-to-date, it looks like the 685 is part of it
    https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/Microsoft/Pages/Second-Shot-List-of-Exams.aspx
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • neilperryneilperry Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Question: How long does this offer last? I'm looking to get my MCSA:2008 before the tests are retired and am wondering if I should go ahead and buy all the vouches I need now before the second shots go away or if I will have enough time to buy vouchers as I need.
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Remember to enter your second shot voucher FIRST or Prometric will require a 35 dollar cancellation fee because you "canceled your exam". There is no refreshing the scheduled exam.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Excellent news. Been away for awhile, work demands and projects. What timing on the 2nd shot! Will be using this to finish MCSE 2003, only a couple left for me, and the tests will be retired by next July.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I got this email about a week ago.