Anyone play the Cisco Aspire CCNA game?

kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but you can't beat $50 for a complete interactive CCNA training module. And it's quite fun too!
WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
Courses:
Done!!!

Comments

• swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I played the free section but it was really pretty low level. I didn't see that the rest of the game was going to be much benefit unless you have problems with the other learning methods (reading, videos, audios, lab).
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This is a great concept. Now, if only they were to release a $50 CCNP or CCIE version. :p
  • bwillfordbwillford Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    lol i have played around with it some, pretty fun :) At work during down time we are allowed to study, unfortunately they did not appreciate the method of study i picked and made me uninstall icon_sad.gif
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I tried it out a while ago. It is super cool but I found that my time was better spent labbing.
  • synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
    This is the first I have heard of it but I'm going to download it and check it out. If its any good I will go ahead and buy it.
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I tried it out a while ago. It is super cool but I found that my time was better spent labbing.

This is why I took the Cisco IV class. labbing is the gold standard for training for CCNA. The rest is just basics except subnetting.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Cisco has a lot of games on their site, some are pretty cool
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark