Train Signal

ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can i pass the 70-640 only with Train Signal?

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Usually not a good idea to rely on a single source.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    Study from a book. Use Train signal to understand the concepts.
  • pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    I feel CBT Nuggets has a edge over Trainsignal as they cram much more info into those Videos. Sometimes you feel as if you are getting overloaded but trust me you wont say that when you are sitting for the exam. Plus an additional reference is mandatory
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ok, is there one source that i can use to pass? I have some experience with active directory.
  • pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    If you have the understanding already then you can go for MCTS Book and one more reference like Windows 2008 R2 Unleashed. I have known people with good experience to have cleared with only Technet but then I don't vouch for that.
    Videos are mostly for understanding.
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Ch@rl!3m0ngCh@rl!3m0ng Member Posts: 139
    Ok, is there one source that i can use to pass? I have some experience with active directory.

Use the MS press book for R2 and also set yourself up a virtual enviroment and Lab the pants off it.

icon_smile.gif

Good luck
    Currently reading: Syngress Linux + and code academy website (Java and Python modules)

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'