*TechNotes* CCNA

13»

Comments

• invader_tvrinvader_tvr Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks a lot....!!!!
  • desertmousedesertmouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    isabox wrote: »
    Hi
    I really appreciate your work. These are great. Is there anyway that yo u can write a tutorial on(how to set up a "t.f.t.p." server, and access the files from the cisco switches, upgrading the IOS). This is just my request, but I think it will help a lot of people.
    Thanks

Google will help you with "How-To" setup a TFTP server. This link will give you the basics with little/no explanations. Personally - that is I how I learn best!

http://www.breakfixhelp.com/iosupgrade.html
  • liz p.liz p. Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif

good job, just wanted you to know they are being read.

i would say to others who havent taken the exam yet, i would say be sure memorize the commands (and what they do) listed under [SIZE=-1]Manage configuration files, and Load, backup, and upgrade IOS.

[/SIZE]
  • IEWANNABEIEWANNABE Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME NOTES! icon_thumright.gif Have about 7 weeks before exam time.

Oh, and btw... I didn't sign up on this site to lern gramher and speling icon_lol.gif... again,.. AWESOME job on the Technotes!!icon_thumright.gif
  • lilmansdadlilmansdad Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are notes from many years ago still valid?
  • kambalpogikambalpogi Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    lilmansdad wrote: »
    Are notes from many years ago still valid?
    Yes, true facts usually remain true after a period of time. More commonly, important facts of one time period become obsolete or irrelevant in another--for example, the ISDN section. At a quick glance the other content mostly seems relevant for CCNA study even today.
  • mikerodriguezmikerodriguez Member Posts: 12 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice, thanks a lot icon_lol.gif
    2014 Goals: CCNA R&S | CCNA Security
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just wanted to say great job here, some fantastic notes nicely done! Cheers :D