Clear your tftp and loads.

HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is there an easy way to clear all of your tftp bindings on the CME instead of doing "no tftp-server flash: name of file" for every tftp offering. Also how do you clear the loads file. I want to undo the loads for phones like 7910 and other phones Im not using. I cant for the life of me find and documentation on this.
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    copy the configuration into Notepadd ++ do a find and replace and add no infront of the lines you don't want. Or just copy and paste no infront of ever line. Takes 30 seconds max.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok, thats what I ended up doing. I thought maybe there was a clear all option like clearing DHCP Bindings. "clear ip dhcp bindings *" and it would just delete all of the tftp.
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here is another question? When I assinging the files for tftp, I only have to offer the files that end with .loads if Im using CME 8.0-8.5 correct. I know the older CME I had to issue the alias command if the file is in the PHONE directory in flash. My 7941-7942 work fine with the config down load but my old 7940 didnt like the new 8.5 firmware and hangs on the configuring IP screen. I had to archive the PHONE dir from CME 7 onto flash and offer all the files for the 7940-7960 to get it to work. Does this sound right?