Finally Got My Welcome Kit

Well, I just got my MCP Welcome Kit in the mail. I was very surprised that it came with a nice card, unlike CompTIA (Seriously, who prints over lamination?). I took the exam on the 17th, so that was just about 3 weeks. Will I get a new card/certificate/lapel pin once I get a new title (i.e. MCSA or MCSE)? That would be very nice. Then I could wear all the lapel pins and pretend like I'm in the nerd military :D . Also, since I'm getting MCSE:Security, do you think they'll have something to specify that, or would it just say MCSE? Discuss amongst yourselves! icon_wink.gif

Cheeblie

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_lol.gif

Will I get a new card/certificate/lapel pin once I get a new title (i.e. MCSA or MCSE)?
    yep...
  • cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    YAY! Once I get all 3, I can attach the pins to my breast pocket. It will fit perfect. I'll be super nerd! :D

Cheeblie
  • longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In the Movie "Jason X" the guy was talking about "back during the Microsoft Wars...."

Your getting you medals now icon_lol.gif
    Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
    Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)
  • pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Dont forget your pocket protector, taped glasses, and striped shirt/w striped tie..

Then you will be a super duper Nerd..
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
    I will install a CD burner in my forehead and a USB and RJ-45 connector on each hand. I will be unstoppable. At least until the almighty guy with the DVD+R in his forehead, and a IEEE 1394 and SC connector on each hand comes into the world. I fear him.

Cheeblie
  • tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    Chee.. your begingin to freak me out lol.. . icon_lol.gif
    cheeblie wrote:
    I will install a CD burner in my forehead and a USB and RJ-45 connector on each hand.

I think wireless is a better option icon_wink.gif
    Haha. This is completely unrelated, but I thought it was very funny.

wtf.jpg

This is some self-assessment test for 2003 Server. I didn't actually take the exam, as the 1 minute elapsed time shows, but I did try one question. I just found it funny that I scored 0%, but this was better than 52% of the people. 0% is better than half of you! I might make it after all! :D

Cheeblie
    How about resizing the browser before taking a snapshot? Some people actually do still use 1024x768 ;)

I wonder what those other 52% did to deserve a lower rating than your 0% score... Perhaps it took them longer to get 0% ;)
    Oh yeah, sorry about that. I use 1600x1200. I'll be sure to fix it next time. icon_wink.gif

Cheeblie
    cheeblie wrote:
    I will install a CD burner in my forehead and a USB and RJ-45 connector on each hand. I will be unstoppable. At least until the almighty guy with the DVD+R in his forehead, and a IEEE 1394 and SC connector on each hand comes into the world. I fear him.

Cheeblie

What bothers me the most is I actually thought this was quite funny...

-2 Cool points for me.
    oh crap.. YOu passed your 215 already too cheeb's??? Damn boy.. you are burning up..

I just started my 210.. But it seems it (sofar) aint as difficult as I thought it would be.. I should be 1/2 throught with this book by the end of the weekend..

pandimus
    pandimus wrote:
    cheeblie wrote:

Cheeblie

-2 Cool points for me.

Don't worry about it...

when I read it I started wondering if I could model it in 3D, and perhaps make a short animation of it.... ncool.gif
    Webmaster wrote:
    pandimus wrote:
    cheeblie wrote:

Cheeblie

-2 Cool points for me.

Don't worry about it...

when I read it I started wondering if I could model it in 3D, and perhaps make a short animation of it.... ncool.gif

That would be cool, then we can use that as a skin for unreal 2003. Let cheebs skin up his character. And we can have a LAN party at my house and we can all hunt down cheeblie!! My mom said I can stay up late that night..

pandimus
    LOL, pandimus. Then all can tattoo "l33t hax0r" on your chests icon_wink.gif .

Cheeblie
    cheeblie wrote:
    LOL, pandimus. Then all can tattoo "l33t hax0r" on your chests icon_wink.gif .

Cheeblie

Sorry dude.. But I'm lost.. Whats l33t hax0r

pandimus
    This will probably make me lose the little <00||\|3zz I had left:

I think it says "elite hacker"
  • The_Network_EngineerThe_Network_Engineer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yep
    *walks in and blasts Cheeibe with his wireless 802.11 A,B,G emiters in his hands.* *DVD Burner and Fiber optic cable starts smackin him around* *he yells* FEAR ME!!!! For im SUPER TECHNOBORGISH GEEK! MUHAHAHA
  • JSW77JSW77 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "Then I could wear all the lapel pins and pretend like I'm in the nerd military"
    thats funny!
  • The_Network_EngineerThe_Network_Engineer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hey nerds rule the world so i would be proud to :D:D