Cisco Account

HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
How much do you have to pay to legally down load IOS and other software from Cisco. I figured that I might as well go legal and download legit IOS and CME files. How do I go about doing this? I just purchased a CUE-AIM module for my my 2801 and cant find the file set cue-vm-k9.aim.7.3.1.zip anywhere online. Since Im running CME 8.5 "c2801-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.151-3.T.bin" I need a newer version of Unity. Can anyone hook me up with a file set "cue-vm-k9.aim.7.3.1.zip" or "cue-vm-k9.ise.8.5.1.zip"?
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    To get legitimate access to files via a CCO account, best bet would be to contact your local Cisco reseller and get a quote for a SmartNet contract. Only problem is you need a contract (12 month) for each device... so 1 for the 2801, another for the AIM-CUE, etc.

I had to do the same for my 877W before getting access via the corporate account. The 877W cost me approx $60 for 12 months with next day TAC support if needed.
  • HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know where the demo license are for CUE 7.3.1 on Ciscos website? I was allowed to download the 7.3.1 File set through my company but still need a license and was told there was a 2 port 12 Mail box demo account.

This is the file set I have.

cue-installer.aim.7.3.1
    cue-vm-full-k9.aim.7.3.1.prt1
    cue-vm-installer-k9.aim.7.3.1.prt1
    cue-vm-k9.aim.7.3.1.pkg
    cue-vm-langpack.aim.7.3.1.pkg
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln