Options

Another passer here

Stryker06Stryker06 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
600 icon_neutral.gif
Mixed feelings. I passed, GREAT! icon_cool.gif on the other hand, hmm, should've done better. I was hoping for 630 or higher. icon_sad.gif
Quite a few questions were quite hard, they were asked nothing compared like the ones in the prem exams. Nevertheless, without those great prem exams, I would've done awful, I'm sure of it.
I thought I was gonna run out of time, still had just under 20 min. But I hate going back over the questions I again. If I don't know it, I don't know it. Even if I think for 20 min on a question.
So I just left it for what it was.
Anyway, here's another Network+ success story for you :)

Comments

• Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats!

I felt the same way about the test... I wanted a higher score I had a 707...

I also felt that the real thing was not as closely related to any of the practice exams I took as I was expecting.

You know what is a realy downer is that there was one question I remember word for word and it was an easy one but for someone reason I just could not think of the answer....

A couple days later I was driving and not really thinking about networking but then out of nowhere I just realized the answer and realized I got it wrong!
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! IF you are concerned about the areas you missed in the exam then go back over those topics and then move on. In CompTIA's eyes.......you're done.
  • Options
    OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    nice work
    pass is a pass :)
  • Options
    OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the Net+ with a score of 707, was hoping for 800+, anyway time to move on.
    Want to once again thank everybody in this site for our remarkable willingness to support and share information.

I am getting ready to get started with CCNA, however I have never really had a hands on experience with Cisco products (planning to buy some swithces anyway). Presently am a Field Service Tech and our clients are small business and homes, that are mostly windows based, so am wondering if I should get started in MCSA/E as I deal with windows daily for now,or should I use the Network+ momemtum and go for Cisco and come back to Microsoft.

My long term career goal is to be a Network Engineer with specialization on Network security.
    As always every advice is greatly appreciated.
    All things work together for good........to them that believe..
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats a pass is a pass.

am sorry for mistakely inserting my posting in urs.
    All things work together for good........to them that believe..
  • Options
    cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    Good Job, save your study materials, you never know when you may have a question that they may answer for you. Some people ebay their stuff as soon as they pass, I like to keep things around that can answer my questions.

Congrats!
    To protect and to serve(r)...
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    gcorkygcorky Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□