Options

Best place to begin with certifications

pradeep1992pradeep1992 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am new to this forum and to IT field too
could anyone say the best certification path to top up my career

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    And your interests are...???? Makes little sense for us to recommend something if we don't know your story and your interests.

Welcome to TE.
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes, this is an extremely broad question ask. If you are to find a focus point of your interests we can suggest things more accurately. Also, I would suggest doing a search here on the forum. there is an abundance of material here for all types of IT certifications. If you are unsure what to peruse I would suggest taking some time to read about whats out there and what sparks your interests.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    I'm not gonna be like the norm and tell you to get the trifecta.. (A+,N+,S+) but you should start off by gaining a job.. if you're unable to secure a position without a cert then pass the A+ and get to work. You will start to see what you're interested in and will be able to better plan your career path from there.
  • Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    Tell something about your location and experience, your educational background, your interest, where you want to reach, future plans... if you want networking or software development. etc

Welcome to TE... Enjoy the ride! :D
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well since you stated that you are new to the field (do you currently have an IT job?) I would recommend going for the CompTIA certifications. They will give you a good foundation to work off of.