the C day

tukkitukki Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
tomorrow i`ll take the icnd1 exam / i dont know im kinda nervous but i think im prepared for this exam

i studied from lammle book / cbt nuggets and L2P

Comments

• traceyketraceyke Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nail it!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Good luck mate.
  • tukkitukki Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ill let you know what my experience and score was
  • IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tukki wrote: »
    ill let you know what my experience and score was

Thanks! I would like to revise with your feedback.

-all the best
    i failed thats all i know / the test center doesnt print me exam score cuz the printer was broken or something like that / i know that i failed based in pearson vue where to status i see FAIL / also the test center sad that i will get the email from cisco with the score report / is that true ?
    I've never know them not to give a print out to people, hard to study for your weaknesses otherwise.

I don't know if they do send a score, never needed to worry about it icon_sad.gif
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

just saying should i trust vue that i have failed ?
    If the computer screen said "Failed", after the test. I believe that.

• Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that you failed. I failed ICND1 too my first attempt. Hopefully without the print off you were able to identify some areas that you can focus on for next try. Good luck to ya with that.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'd keep calling the testing center until they gave me the print out if I were you.
    Did the screen say fail? Also, which subjects do you feel like you're weak in?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes, I'd trust your computer screen's SCORE and RESULT when you ended your test.

I would not accept excuses about your score report. I would call the testing center again, and if needed, escalate to Pearson VUE. Cisco/VUE have never sent me a detailed report.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Doesnt it say the score right by the failed sign on the screen?
  • spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    I'm not sure what it may show on a failure, but on my last Cisco exam I didn't have anything appear on the screen. I didn't know my results one way or the other until the test center printed the score report -- and then I had to click through the questions about how wonderful (or not) the test center was before I could get up.
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • TehToGTehToG Member Posts: 194
    This happens sometimes. With the prometric software, if you don't see the end you don't get a printout and it crashes occasionally.
  • zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    Well I don't know how far you are going to take this, but if it was me I would be getting a free retake, nothing less.