3 best free certificates

nice article
free certificates :)
3 The Best FREE Online Courses with Certificates

Comments

• sigsoldiersigsoldier Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So the question is, are these certs that you do for fun or to put on a resume?
  • mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A word of caution. McAfee does not like the IPv6 certification page. It throws up a block and warns about "risky behavior."
  • netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Huricane electric is the one doing the IPv6 cert and they are legit. they are one of the bigest proponents of IPv6 and have done alot to make it come along.
  • JayTheCrackerJayTheCracker Member Posts: 169
    i think ipv6 cert would be look good on CV for someone from networking
    i'm just being happy for like these certificates coming out...
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    BrainBench had free certifications for a while. how many of you have seen them mentioned in job ads? I may even be able to find mine somewhere. I think I had one for Windows 98 and one for Windows NT Workstation.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I think the certification from BackupAcademy could be useful. How many companies back up their virtual machines without using Veeam?
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    All 3 look like they should be taken by anyone wishing to move forward in IT. The certs might not amount to much but free training of this level should not be over looked..
  • ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    eansdad wrote: »
    The certs might not amount to much but free training of this level should not be over looked..
    So true!
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    eansdad wrote: »
    All 3 look like they should be taken by anyone wishing to move forward in IT. The certs might not amount to much but free training of this level should not be over looked..

Very true statement. Free is free, especially when free is building knowledge.
  • Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    These are a worthy pursuit if you have a lot of free time on your hands, or maybe if you write technical manuals. They're so specialized, it's like getting a diploma for reading chapter three. Not good for a resume. More to attract business.
  • effektedeffekted Member Posts: 166
    Might have to check some of these out just to expand my knowledge