Route is Mine!!!!

DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed Route with an 860. It was a beast and the time on the clock had gotten pretty thin. I was praying toward the end for no more sims and my prayers were answered. I am going to schedule the Tshoot in a week or two, just have to brush up on some of the switch topics and run a few labs. I used the OCG, Cisco Press CCNP Route Lab Manual,GNS3 and CBT Nuggets. It took 99 days from the day I cracked the book till I passed the exam.

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! Good luck on the TSHOOT!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on Route!!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, Deathgomper! Well done! Good luck on TSHOOT icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dude! Congrats! That's hilarious, your story is almost exactly the way mine played out except that i DID get another sim... I ended up having to skip it altogether. Anyways, nicely done!
  • mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    Congrats on the pass =) seems like you are well on your way for your CCNP =D keep it up!
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done and congrats on the pass! I am using the same materials for prep and a little more, so glad to hear it worked well for you. I also plan on using about the same time frame to get Route under my belt as well. Congrats again!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi