Just wondering about Vista

killwarkillwar Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys just wondering about the number of certs you get for completing:

MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician on Windows Vista
Exam 70-620
Exam 70-622

If the 70-620 gets you MCTS and MCTS:Windows Vista Configuration

What about the 70-622 ...

How many certs and what titles do you get ??

Comments

• Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    622 Gives you MCITP-EST "Enterprise Support Technician" you'll get two paper certifications one has just MCITP on it the other has MCITP Enterprise Support Technician same for the 623 MCITP-CST "Consumer Support Technician".
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    jimmyhelujimmyhelu Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just wondering if anyone else is finding that Windows Visat constantly access the drives in your PC? I'm finding that, especially when coming out of.

New Technology|Gadgets 2012
  • Options
    paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    @Jimmy, That is absolutly correct, it's for Indexing Purposes. If it didn't you wouldnt be able to use that handy smandy 'type-in-what-you-want feature'

The constant access is so that it can verify paths and possibly change paths as well as add new stuff

7 does it as well
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • Options
    EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    I did the upgrade test from the MCDST to the MCITP Enterprise Support on Windows Vista. Then when Windows 7 came out I did the upgrade test to go to MCITP Enterprise Support Technician on Windows 7. If you haven't done either of the 2 tests on vista I'd say skip it unless you have a need to do it. Just start with the 70-680 and then do the 70-685. Or if you have the MCDST you can do the upgrade test to the Windows 7 MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician. The same upgrade works for if you have MCDST or MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician on Windows Vista

If you really like Windows 7 you can then do the 70-686 and get the MCITP: Desktop Administrator certification its basically an entire test on how you can modify windows for deployment. I tried the 70-686 once and ran out of time in a testlet and scored a 697, then life got in the way and i haven't had a chance to go back and retake it. I also haven't felt the need to get it since I'm in charge of our Windows Deployments for my employer, it was more of an opportunity to validate my skills and they were paying for it.
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.