SUggested Learning Material for NET+ 2005

benjzbenjz Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello evryone!

first,I would like to say THANK YOU for Sharing knowledge and giving advice of all Authors and Members of this site. It helps a lot for all people praparing for examinations. I just passed my A+ certification yesterday! again thank you! =)

Im planning to dig NET+ next this year, but they just revised the net+ objectives, any advice for good book reference or learning materials?

thanks in advance.

benjamin

Comments

• cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    I am using Anthony Chiarella, "CompTIA Network+" 'Self Study Guide 2nd Edition' It has on the cover that it was updated 2005 with new CompTIA materials. It also has the seal from CompTIA on it.

I have been through the book, and from all the practice tests I have been taking, so far everything has been in this book. It is organized well and teaches in categories/topics. At the end of each chapter is knowledge quiz with the answers in the back of the book.

IMO its a well organized book. The only thing I did not see was a good list of the required to know ports numbers icon_rolleyes.gif .

Cheers
    Dan
    To protect and to serve(r)...
  • benjzbenjz Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for giving your reference book about net+, i will take a look taking this book.
    thanks again. =)