First Post, just passed 702!

ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
I've been lurking here for awhile, but I passed 701 last week, and just passed 702 this morning! A lot of the advice on here has been excellent, and I really appreciate everybody who is making this such a great community. I'm going to try and be a more active participant from now on too. Next up, Security+ and CCNA.
Currently Studying For: GXPN

Comments

• nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    Congrats! I just got my first couple of certs these past two weeks and I just want to keep going!
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! When you complete the S+ and CCNA you will have a respectable set of certifications under your belt!

Edit: Meaning A+, S+ and CCNA.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, Did you find 702 harder than 701? Any tips? :)
    A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Good luck on the next certs.
  • ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
    Thanks guys. It definitely makes me feel more motivated to keep going, the feeling of success is addictive!

@someasiandude: I did find 702 more challenging, because it asks more questions about the things I am weaker in. I kind of wish I had waited until 801 and 802, because mobile devices will be covered under the new objectives. I always stay up to date on the latest mobile tech blogs, so I think there would have been more questions on material I'm personally interested in.

My biggest tip would be to just go for it. I had been studying for about a month, hit a bit of an unmotivated few days, and decided to just have a go and see how it went with 701 last week. When I passed it was a huge boost in confidence for 702.
    Currently Studying For: GXPN
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! Good luck with S+ and CCNA.
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on the pass for the two!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63